- WHERE TO STAY
ATTENTION: Coronavirus in France
There is currently major disruption in France due to the effect and attempted containment of the Coronavirus. This means there are multiple closures of attractions across the country. Please visit our notifications page aimed at helping the visitors to France on the issues that might affect their stay.
The Paris Explorer Pass is a new pass for Paris allowing you to visit 3,5 or 7 attractions spread over thirty days. One of the main selling features of this particular pass is the inclusion of the Eiffel Tower.
The Paris Pass is the original Pass for Paris and covers a greater selection of attractions, with the notable exception of the Eiffel Tower. This Pass is for much shorter trips.
There are 19 attractions to choose from for the Paris Explorer Pass, including the Eiffel Tower (2nd Floor), Big Bus Tour, a Seine River Cruise, Opera Garnier, the Aquarium, the wine cellars at Les Caves du Louvre and many more!
We offer a permanent 5% off the cost of a Paris Explorer Pass, just use our code below.
Your Paris Explorer Pass comes with a full year to begin activation - your Pass becomes activated at the first attraction.
You can choose to visit in any order either 3,5 or 7 attractions from the 19 that come with the Paris Explorer Pass. The great news is that you do not have to decide in advance - you can do this as you travel if you wish!
You get instant access to your Paris Explorer Pass as you can download on your mobile or print at home. The Paris Explorer Pass comes with a unique QR code that you can display on your smartphone or print in advance. At each attraction you visit you simply show your code at the entrance or ticket office and they scan it through the Paris Explorer Pass card readers and you will be allowed free entry!
Your Paris Explorer Pass will then remain valid for the next 30 days, giving you flexibility of when you would like to visit the remaining attractions.
The pass comes with a free Sightseeing Map and a free guidebook so you can plan in advance what you would like to see in Paris and when. Skip-the-line is a feature with most of the attractions on the Paris Explorer Pass. All online orders come with a Money Back Guarantee - if you change your mind.
To really make the most savings with your card you are going to need to go to the higher cost attractions - such as the Eiffel Tower. Since this is the big one most people want to see, it is not hard to make savings quite quickly, especially if you combine with another more expensive attraction such as the Big Bus Tour.
Greater savings will be made with a 7 attraction pass than with a 3 attraction pass, however you will certainly save a measurable amount on the 3 attractions, compared with buying straight tickets separately.
At current prices, the Eiffel Tower and Hop-on Hop-off bus tour come to around €80 on their own. This is around the cost of a 3 attraction Paris Explorer Pass - so you effectively get the third attraction for free.
- The Paris Pass offers great value if you wish to pack in a lot of attractions (more than one per day - preferably 3) in a relatively short period.
- The Paris Explorer Pass allows a more leisurely pace of touring, spread over thirty days.
- One of the main draws to the Paris Explorer Pass is the inclusion of the Eiffel Tower. The Paris Pass does not include this.
- The Paris Explorer Pass is on the face of it a cheaper deal for than the Paris Pass. The full 7 attraction pass costs just €129, whereas if you say you might reasonably do 7 attractions in 3 days, the Paris Pass for this length of time costs €165.
- However - this does not take into account the travel component of the Paris Pass which is unavailable on the Paris Explorer Pass. If you need the travel element you would definitely be better off looking at the Paris Pass.
- If you want museums but still don't want all of the Paris Pass offerings, consider buying a separate cheaper Paris Museum Pass on top of your Paris Explorer Pass, which depending on your needs, might still be cheaper than a Paris Pass. The Paris Explorer Pass on its own does not cover the museums in any great depth - the Louvre, the Orsay, the Centre de Pompidou are all missing.
- For example, if you were in Paris for 7 days, you could buy the 5-attraction Paris Explorer Pass and the 2-day Paris Museum Pass for around €160. If you only plan to do one attraction per day anyway, this works out to be much cheaper than the 6-day Paris Pass, which would cost you nearer to €250.
- In summary: If you are looking for a pass where you can spread out the number of attractions you visit over a longer period and are not looking at the transit card element, the Paris Explorer Pass could be for you.
The Paris Explorer Pass is the leisurely pass option, allowing you to spread out your sightseeing over 30 days. You can choose 3,5 or 7 attractions from a selection of 19, to visit. Attractions include the Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise, Opera Garnier and many more.
The original Paris Pass offers great value, allowing you to see over 60 attractions and museums in Paris, plus hop-on bus service, Seine river cruise and free unlimited travel on the metro, RER and buses!
|Paris day tours|
|Paris hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses|
|Half-day Paris city tour with Seine river cruise and Eiffel Tower||From €83|
|Paris in one day city tour with lunch||From €169|
|Skip-the-line fast track Eiffel Tower tickets||From €47|
|» See the full list of Eiffel Tower tickets and tours|
|The Louvre and Musee d'Orsay|
|Louvre fast track tickets||From €17|
|Louvre Fast track tickets + Audio tour||From €39|
|Louvre Fast track tickets + Walking tour||From €61|
|Orsay Museum (Musee d'Orsay) fast track tickets||From €20|
|Montmartre art lovers tour + Musee d'Orsay fast track tickets||From €45|
|Louvre + Orsay combo small group walking tour||From €169|
|» See the full list of Louvre tickets and tours|
|Palace of Versailles|
|Versailles Palace tour from Paris||From €65|
|Versailles Palace and Gardens tour from Paris||From €73|
|Versailles by bike full day tour from Paris||From €99|
|» See the full list of Versailles tickets and tours|
|Other best selling Paris tours|
|Moulin Rogue tickets and combos|
|Catacombs of Paris|
|Disneyland® Paris (EuroDisney)|
|Day tours from Paris|
|Giverny tours and tickets|
|Mont Saint Michel day trip|
|Loire Valley day trip with wine tasting|
|Normandy D-Day battlefields and beaches day trip|